A Level Results Day 16 August
AS and A Level results will be available on Thursday 16 August. A Level Results will be available from 8am in the Advanced Study Centre. AS Results for our current Year 12 will be available from 10am. Exam results which are not collected on the day will be posted home. Any students who would like someone else to collect their results will need to have given their written consent to the Sixth Form office before the end of term. The person collecting them will need to bring proof of identity with them. Please be aware that we are unable to email results.
Support from the Sixth Form team will be available, in person, on Results Day and the following Friday. Email contact to firstname.lastname@example.org will be available after that time for other queries.
GCSE Results Day 23 August
King Edward’s Students Only
- Year 11 results can be collected from the Lower School Hall from 10.00am onwards. Please do not come before this time as results will not be available any earlier. Students will be requested to sign to confirm collection of their results.
- GCSE certificates will be available during the following Autumn term. These will all be mailed out to students directly via recorded delivery. A payment of £3 is required from parents to cover this cost. Payment can be made via School Gateway from 2 July.
All students who have submitted an application to join our Sixth Form in September
- All students wishing to attend Sixth Form must complete an online enrolment form on the school website http://kevi.the3rivers.net/sixth-form-enrolment/ or the Sixth Form website http://sixthformkevi.the3rivers.net/sixth-form-enrolment-2018/ to confirm their subject choices and enrol. The online form will be available from 10am on 23 August until 4pm on Monday 27 August. Students will be asked to either confirm or change their subject choices.
- Students who request a change of subject choice will require an interview. This will be conducted on 4 or 5 September as part of the induction process. Acceptance onto alternative courses will not be confirmed at this interview, no guarantees can be made to any changes requested and will be subject to availability. Students will be kept fully informed during the process.
- Students who do not attain the grades required for entry onto their chosen courses will be issued with an appointment slip indicating a time on Thursday 23 August to meet a senior member of staff to discuss their results and any other potential course options (please refer to the Post 16 prospectus for entry requirements). Please do not be concerned by this, all options can be explored during the conversation.
- Students who do not attain the grades required for entry into Sixth Form (minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade 4/C or above) will be issued with an appointment slip indicating a time on Thursday 23 August to meet a senior member of staff to discuss other pathways. Representatives from Newcastle College and Northumberland College will also be available in the Student Support Area between 9.30am and 12.30pm on Friday 24 August 2018 to offer further advice and guidance.